Monday, July 30, 2007

What was all the fuss about?



After fiddle-fartin' around for weeks, I finally ran out of excuses and put the third floor floor on my dh. Looking at it now, I cannot for the life of me understand why I was so scared to do it. I think I was just scared I wouldn't align the sides right, and that the porches wouldn't line up, but it looks pretty straight and even to me. Of course if it does turn out to be a little off, I can still use the excuse that "it's supposed to look a little creepy and crooked. Or, "I planned it that way. "

At any rate, I don't think anything's off so much that it will bring the construction of the third floor to a crashing halt.* Ah, maybe that's what I'm really afraid of...I see some serious detailed woodwork coming on, and I'm a little scared of that... and shingling the roof...and assembling the stair railings...See? I knew there was a reason I didn't put the third floor floor on sooner...now I have to construct the third floor itself!

P.S... UH OH!!! Just now, looking at the directions...? I'm bleeped. Bleeped-bleepity bleeped. ( And just so you know, that's pretty bleeped.) I might have to call in the infamous team of BB& J for help! ( I knew I shoulda kept that fiddle-fartin' going a little longer...)
* Guess I spoke too soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to see more of the goings on in the Gabby House! The dh is so cool! You can do it!!