Friday, July 13, 2007

More on 'Emily's Dollhouse'







As promised, here's some more about this fun little house. I decided the front looked kind of bare and so I made shutters for it. I think it looks ever-so-much better!

I just got the furniture placed pretty much where I want it, so I really don't want to take it all out. I am, however, showing a few pieces individually because they are really amazing.

When I started to read the instructions for putting the piano together, I was amazed that they actually include 2 pianos...one is for 'practice.' LOL. I did indeed manage to get one put together,and it's pretty much a rattletrap, but I'm putting the other one safely away, unmade, in it's protective wrapping. I never did like practicing piano!

1 comment:

Gina said...

It is so CUTE! I love this dollhouse. I never knew that all of this could be done with card board. The desings are terrifice.

You did a great job with the shutters too. I think it makes it even more realistic and gives it an added touch to the outside.