Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My progress, thus far



Here are views of the interior of the house. (I've only gotten up to the second story.) Since I have begun working on it again, I am taking my time and have been taking the wallpaper down in the blue bedroom, because it was all wrinkly. I may wallpaper it again; I'm not sure. Taking the wallpaper off is hard work, because the leftover glue is gummy, and it doesn't sand off easily.
The little doll in the photo reminds me of Morticia Addams, with the long black dress and sword. ( She and Gomez love to fence. lol.) I am watching a DVD of the original Addams Family t.v, show as well as the two original movies, to get ideas of items to put in the house when it comes time to furnish it. I actually have a THING ( hand coming out of a box that says Home Sweet Home!)

BTW, I am not an accomplished computer user; I haven't quite gotten the hang of posting photos yet. Hey, at least you get photos!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Great job on your dollhouse, Caitlin. I love your choice of wallpaper.