Saturday, April 12, 2008

Today






The other day was sooo beautiful, and I definitely was in a Springtime mood. Here it is two days later, and I'm gazing out at the puddles forming in the yard. It is April though, so you gotta expect those April showers. April showers are a whole lot better than April Blizzard conditions! Besides, the temperatures are mild today, so I headed out to the GH this morning.
My goal out there today was to go thru the accumulation of furniture and other items that BB periodically gives me. A lot of the items are things I'd never use, no matter how many houses I build or buy. He knows this; in fact, he's prolly gone thru the stuff before he passes it on to me! lol. He just drops the things off like a little surprise bag every now and then - he calls them 'trinkets'- and I can pick and choose what I want and then send the rest on to wherever.
The first photo is the drawer where everything ended up together. I threw out some things that were obviously in need of a better/more interested crafter,and kept a few other things that are in the I-may-or-may-not-use-but-you-never-know category. That is the second photo, all the BB items laid out on top of my craft table.
I think today was a success. Not that I did much, but I was able to rearrange the drawers all my building paraphernalia were in.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wow what a great assortment of minis you have there!

Dont you just love when they are all out of a dollhouse like that and you can just rummage through them to see how cute they all are?

Caitlin said...

Yes, I get to see them all in one place, and then pick them up and put them here and there in different places in the house, comparing sizes and shapes. I had forgotten quite a few of the things I had stashed away. Now that I am getting close to finshed with the construction, I can begin to play house with the furniture.