Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tiny Dancer



I think when I first started writing this blog, I decided to abbreviate some frequently used names that I use. I am going to start that up again.
The Gabby House = TGH... Addams Family House = AFH... and Billy Bob = BB. Oh, BTW Billy Bob's real name is Bill, not Billy Bob, lol. I just call him that. Sometimes he calls me Caitey Bob.

Ok, so here's the project I mentioned in a few posts, and never showed you. I have been fascinated with these teeny weeny houses...the 144th scale ones, and I finally bought one last year. OH, wow! I just realized where I got it. I think I got it at the mini show I was complaining about a while back. Hmmm. So Ok, there were a couple of decent dealers there!
I haven't really started the project yet,(obvious much?) besides popping a couple of windows out to fit one set together. I'm trying to decide if I want to paint any of it first. I've seen some really pretty photos of completed houses, but maybe I should just build it without trying to paint the thing.(?) I think it's going to be hard enough to just get it together, let alone figuring what to paint and where. Any advice, hmmm?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, THAT IS SO LITTLE!!!! I would never be able to do that little stuff!! Hope you surive..(just kidding)Have fun!!

Caitlin said...

I am going to be wearing my special magnifying glasses that I use when I do my needlepoint when I start this project, but I'm not going to start it for a while; I still have to finish my main project, the creepy dollhouse.

Gina said...

Caitlin, I believe that one is called the Gothic Mansion! Its so cute. I had one and built it but I dont have pictures because I sold it. Its soo adorable. Your going to love it.

Actually, it would make a great dollhouse in your Addams Family house because it has such a mysterious design once finished.

You should paint it before you build it because you wont be able to afterwards.